On the way to B&B Hotel Malts
HOW TO GET THERE
ACCESSIBILITY B&B HOTEL MALTS
The hotel is located in the heart of the pedestrian area in the centre of Haarlem. We do not have parking facilities at the hotel.
Only in the mornings from 06.00 to 11.00 hrs it is possible to drive directly in front of the hotel to off/onload your luggage.
CAR - PARKING
If travelling by car, we advise you to park secure in the Public Parking Garage “de Raaks”, which is located on Zijlvest 45 – 2011 VB Haarlem, just a 3 minute walk from the hotel.
• tariff 08.00 till 19.00 hrs : € 3,20 per hour (Shopping night Thursdays till 21.00 hrs)
• night-eveningtarif 19.00 – 08.00 hrs : only 1 x € 3,20 per parking
max day tarif € 26,50
• for stays longer than 2 -3 days we recommend to buy a week card in “de Raaks” garage. The cost for this card is about € 67,50- for 7 days parking. You can buy the weekcard in the garage at the machine, first time you enter your parking ticket, there’s the possibility to choose for a “weekcard”.
ParkBee parking location De Koepel
Parking is affordable via ParkBee. For information and more cheaper parking spaces in Haarlem, you can consult the ParkBee website.
Free parking (at your own risk).
A possibility to park for free will be
– in residential area at Nelson Mandela Park (north of the station), about 20 minutes walk from the hotel. For more information: www.prettigparkeren.nl (sorry only in Dutch at the moment)
– at the Transferium P+R at Railway Station Spaarnewoude (close to IKEA). Once you parked the car you can take the train to Station Haarlem (next station) and from the station it is about 10 minutes walk following de Kruisweg which leads to Kruisstraat, Barteljorisstraat or Nieuw Groenmarkt to Zijlstraat (Hotel Malts, nr 58)
TRAIN - HAARLEM STATION
If you are travelling by train (Trainstation Haarlem) then simply walk straight (south wards) down the Kruisweg which continues into the Kruisstraat untill you reach the main square(Grote Markt), where you turn right into the Zijlstraat. Hotel Malts can be found at number 58, our entrance is at the leftside of the building.
SCHIPHOL AIRPORT - BUS 300
From the Airport Amsterdam-Schiphol you can take the direct bus number 300 (red bus) towards Haarlem Train Station which takes about 35 minutes to the centre of Haarlem. The bus leaves every 10 minutes. You pay the driver € 6,50 per person by Credit/DebitCard with PIN. (no cash) Your stop is Verwulft/Centrum (last stop before end destination). Malts is a mere 5 minute walk from the bus stop, up along the Gedempte Oude Gracht, take your third right into the Zijlstraat. Hotel Malts can be found at number 58, our entrance is at the leftside of the building.
Haarlem and its surroundings is a beautiful area to explore by bicycle, there are various bicycle tours available.
We do not have a bicycle storage at the hotel, but there is a guarded bicycle parking just across the big square (Grote Markt/Smedestraat) just 4 minutes walk from the Hotel. It costs € 1,- per bike per night. Open from Mondays to Saturdays. On Sunday and Public Holidays there are different opening hours.
CHECK IN HOURS
You can check in between 13:00 and 17:00 (1pm and 5 pm).
You are welcome to drop off your luggage at Malts from 8:00 (8 am) onwards. Please come to the hotel, you can have some coffee or tea and we can inform you about nice things to go and see in Haarlem and more or less what time your room will be ready for check in.
If you think you will arrive after 17:00 (5PM) then please get in touch with us on the day of arrival before 16:00 hours (4 pm) tel: 0031-23-5512385 or email email@example.com
For late checkin we have an easy self checkin procedure.
take a look at our beautiful rooms
Book directly through Malts Hotel for the lowest price guarantee!
Please have a look at the rest of our website for more information and make an online booking through our website with the best price guarantee.
We look forward to welcoming you to our B&B hotel in Haarlem!
Henk and Annemarie
B&B Hotel Malts